Saturday, June 21, 2014

El Camino’s

I’m not one to allow other’s opinions affect me having my own experience. Before visiting El Camino’s, I did check out some online reviews, which were mixed between “meh” and “yeah!”. After visiting I think I get why. This is one of those places that can be polarizing depending on your preferences.

I loved the space. It had a lively atmosphere with great taste in music, just loud enough to get my morning energy pumping. Others complained the tables were too close and music a little too loud. The servers were very laid back, perfect for a lazy brunch, but others might grouch and call them slow. There were plenty of interesting options on the South-of-the-Border–inspired menu. My vegetarian-inclined friend ordered the Huevos Divorciados – two tostadas, each topped with beans, eggs and a split of red and green salsas. Her report was kind, but not raving. On the other hand, I was extremely enthused about my Chorizo Benny with guacamole. One of the tastiest bennys I remember having in a very long time.

Final thoughts... My friend said, “Okay.” I said, “Hooray!” You’ll have to go to decide for yourself.

3250 Main Street
Brunch hours: Saturday/Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

www.elcaminos.ca
Photos

No comments: