Wednesday, November 7, 2012

IKEA Richmond

Every household move requires a trip to IKEA for those little things – a laundry basket, a new lamp, a closet organizer or two. On our way there this morning, as we were passing over the Oak Street Bridge, I said, “huh, I’ve never noticed that you can actually see IKEA from the bridge”. Well, once we arrived I realized why I’ve never noticed before, it’s because they’ve just finished building a brand new, even more ginormous IKEA next to where the old one was.

Something else I never knew before about IKEA – they serve breakfast. The breakfast special includes scrambled eggs, fried hash browns, 2 sausages, 2 pancakes, and tea or coffee. Everything is done in that classic IKEA way – lineup moves quickly and smoothly, choices are limited but you’ll find something you like, and it’s cost effective – only $1.99!

3320 Jacombs Road, Richmond
Restaurant hours (note restaurant opens 1/2 hour before store):
Monday to Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
www.ikea.ca
Photos

2 comments:

thecanadaline said...

You have to love the Swedish Meatballs. I know I always stop for a plate.

In Search of Breakfast said...

thecanadaline, you're not the only one!