Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hidden Tasting Bar & Social Lounge

Breakfast today was primarily the vehicle for me and a friend to connect, and I wanted to be somewhere comfy for chatting in a relaxed environment. Hotel restaurants always seem to fit this need. Hidden Tasting Bar & Social Lounge hides on the second floor of The Westin Grand Vancouver. To find it, enter from Robson Street and walk up the handsome staircase.

The breakfast menu is slightly more adventurous than that of a traditional hotel menu. My friend told me she thoroughly enjoyed her Mexicana Benedict (she’s known to love anything with salsa). For me, when I left my house this morning I could smell my neighbours making pancakes, which left me craving something sweet. The Buttermilk and Lemon Waffle satisfied my desire.

433 Robson Street, The Westin Grand Vancouver
Breakfast hours: 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
www.hiddenvancouver.ca
Photos

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just came across your blog so I apologize if you've already blogged this place...
Cindy's in west Vancouver in Ambleside on marine drive across the street from west van florist.
It's so good!
Great blog thanks.

In Search of Breakfast said...

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
Happy breakfasting!

Adam said...

I'm really excited to have found your blog, you've been to a tonne of places!

Hidden is two blocks from my apartment. My wife and I enjoy their early hours which enables us to sneak in a breakfast before work upon occasion.

They also have a 25% off deal for locals and a loyalty card.

Cheers.

In Search of Breakfast said...

Hi Adam,
Thanks for stopping by an leaving a note.
Happy breakfasting!